When you have to part the mustache to insert the milk bottle, you know something is amiss. This is one of the most important subjects in the Kingdom of God. Physically, as well as spiritually, you are what you eat. Just like your physical health depends largely on diet and exercise, so does your spiritual growth.
In this series you will learn:
● What the role and responsibility of your pastor is
● Seven misconceptions that don’t make you spiritual
● How long it should take to develop into spiritual maturity
● Seven symptoms of carnality
● How you mature through the Word of God
● What spiritual maturity looks like
These messages will continually feed you in order for you to reach your full potential in Christ.